From: Kurt T Stam [mailto:kurt.s...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:07 PM
To: juddi-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: jUDDI V3 Steps to Publish Services

Vijaya Maddela wrote:

> Hi Kurt,
>
> Auth Token is working fine. We have tested two security methods
>
> http://localhost:8080/juddiv3/services/security?wsdl
>
> get_authentication and discard_authentication.

Cool, the first step is always the hardest!

> We are working on Developing SOA governance tool using SOA Tools for
> SOA Tools , In which Part of our application is integrated with jUDDI.
>
> We are open to work with you in testing jUDDI and enrich jUDDI V3.

Great we welcome collaboration!

> Appreciate if you can share steps / Docs which you are using for the same.

The jUDDI website has some good links (check out the 'library').

http://ws.apache.org/juddi/library.html

The UDDIv3 spec has some good info too

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tcspecs.htm#uddiv3

, as well as our docs.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/

> A flow diagram / sketch which shows lifecycle of Service registration
> will help us complete this job more quicker.

At a minimum you need a to publisher, with a key generator tModel. Then
you can publish a service with its bindings. See for instance the
Subscription chapter in the user guide.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

--Kurt