Dear List,

Can anyone please help me with tracking down the following book, preferably
within the United Kingdom? As far as London is concerned, neither the British
Library nor the School of Advanced Study show any holdings for it. COPAC has
likewise yielded nothing.

Leena Kitzberg Osteraas, "The New Nationalists: Front Generation Spokesmen
in the Weimar Republic" (Ann Arbor, MI, 1976)

According to John's comprehensive list of secondary literature up until
1999, this work was originally submitted as a doctoral dissertation at
Columbia
University in 1972. Thus far, I have been unable to find the  aforementioned
published version anywhere. The Bayerische Staatsbibliothek has  the thesis as
xerox copy as well as on microfilm, but I am not sure when I  will next be in
München. Any hints would be gratefully received. Similarly, if  anyone
possesses this in their private collection, I would be happy to pay for a
photocopy
of it.

Natürlich könnt Ihr mir auch auf Deutsch schreiben.

Much gratitude, and best wishes,

Nick.