On Mar 2, 2004, at 2:07 PM, Tim Colson wrote:

Hey gang -
  I was looking for the date for that Tech Oasis mtg tonight... and ran
across this calendar:

http://atic.researchedge.com/cal/2004/0304.html

"For monthly e-mail or fax distribution of the ATIC Calendar or if you
have comments or notice of upcoming events for inclusion, please contact
ATIC Calendar of Events Editor - Mark Goldstein of International
Research Center, Voice & Fax: (602) 470-0389, [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Seems like free publicity could help increase the membership.

Cool.

http://www.dailystarcalendar.com/ -> another calendar of events by the AZ Star

I believe Rene is already posting to this one, or she was at one point. If she isn't due to time constraints it sounds like that would be a good thing for you to take over.

Where else might we list the meeting dates?

Rene had done some research on this earlier, might check with her and see what she turned up.

Anybody mind if I ask that we get the meetings listed on these sites?

Check above.

-warner

-Timo