I would love to be able to access a members-only registry
of JUG members' email addresses. That way I would not have
to write to the entire membership to reach a single member.

I envision that members would voluntarily submit
the info they want to be available and that it would be
accessible to other members for non-commercial
purposes.

Isn't there any way we can implement such a thing?
Perhaps just something as simple as a password-
accessible portion of the website?
        -tom