At 02:32 PM 2/4/2006, Warner wrote:
I know that we've talked about this in the past (privately over beers
rather than publicly, but it sounds like now is the right time).
There are a few issues that I see with this:
- Do our ideologies, culture, etc. match with the TCS?
- Does what they do meet what we as a group need?

Basically it boils down to this - do we as a group fit together with
the TCS?
Based on what I've heard from others and my gut I would say no.

Having attended a few of the TCS presentations at their aforementioned
meeting space, I have to say that I agree with Warner; I don't think
TCS' purpose, orientation, culture, etc., are a match with the TJUG.

Just a personal opinion based on my admitedly limited experience.
        -tom