Quoting Tim....no I didn't ask permission... "I think folks should use
whatever item or combo fits their needs.

-Timo"

My question is to precisely to find out what salient features of these are,
from anyone that DOES want to discuss them so that I don't have to learn all
of them to choose which one's merits the effort.  Opinions ARE solicited and
I have no value judgements other than I have played a little with Dojo and
found it easy enough with a very active community and one of my developers
prefers the Google AJAX toolkit and yet another likes Laszlo (but he is my
Cold Fusion guy so he doesn't matter)</humor> bad tag match for effect.

Ollie