Please count put me down for myself plus guest! :)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, TR wrote:

Tucson Jugger

Next week would be the regular meeting but it is close to christmas and there is nothing scheduled. Warner, Rene and I are inviting all to join us for dinner. We'll be at Feast on Speedway around 6pm and all are welcome. RSVP so we can know to save room for you. Hope to see you there

TR