From: Duffy Gillman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 5:56 PM
To: jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
Cc: Melinda Caroline
Subject: Re: [jug-discussion] A JUG xmas party

Please count put me down for myself plus guest! :)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, TR wrote:

> Tucson Jugger
>
> Next week would be the regular meeting but it is close to christmas
and there
> is nothing scheduled.  Warner, Rene  and I are inviting all to join us
for
> dinner.  We'll be at Feast on Speedway around 6pm and all are welcome.

> RSVP so we can know to save room for you.  Hope to see you there
>
> TR

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.