Well the weather in Pittsburgh is once again having fun with us. If it is nice
out were will be on the cut. I will be trying very hard to be there by four so
that we can get in some extra juggling time. If it is raining we will be in
Newell Simon Hall's Atrium next to the Inoodle. If the weather is nice this
should be out first time with three slack lines so that will be fun for
everyone that is into that. We should also have some more juggling balls to
give away so please invite your friends or random people you meet. I am circus
folk and not that picky. I will teach almost anyone to juggle.

Some of us had a rather lengthy conversation about the Floppoton versus a
Circus Organ. In the UK they call them Fairground Organs because the Brits can
never let anyone have anything without trying to claim it themselves, but I
digress. Well here is the song Bohemian Rhapsody played on both. Anyway, I
threw in a video of it on a Harpejji and "Who Wants to Live Forever" on a
Theremin.

Floppotron: https://youtu.be/ph5OW9p-GHM

Circus Organ: https://youtu.be/JTnGI6Knw5Q

Harpejji: https://youtu.be/Wr87Z7rZiWE
Theremin: https://youtu.be/Um__YaeIp3c

So  come by an juggle with us and bring your dog walker and anyone else that
you can rope into coming. If we can get fifty people at every meeting we might
be able to pressure CMU into building is the Jugglarium that we need.

SR Gailey

A person that would send out shorter emails if they were sleeping like a normal
person.