The weather looks like it could be nice so come and join us at Noon on the Cut
at CMU for some all day juggling and slack lining. We will be there for our
regular time 5:oo PM to 7:oo PM. We want to give everyone the chance to stop by
for some juggling when your schedules permit. We would also love it if you
would bring your friends, family and stage hands. There will be a couple kinds
of cookies so you can bribe your friends to get on our email list and have them
sign up on the Bridge. We just passed 100 people on the Bridge so we are well
on our way to world domination.

Important The Bridge

If you have a CMU email please sign up for the Bridge. This juggling club is an
official CMU Student Organization. We receive student activities money for each
person that signs up on the Bridge. We also are assigned indoor space based on
how many students sigh up for this site.  Please, please, please sign up on the
Bridge. I will make your favorite cookie if you do. We are only seven and half
million dollars short of our goal to build a Jugglearium.

The Bridge : https://thebridge.cmu.edu/organization/masters-of-flying-objects

Facebook

We also have a facebook page. So if you would like to post pictures and do
Facebook related stuff please join us bellow.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/10387203602/events/

SR Gailey

Secretary of the Juggling Club and and the third to last Star Fighter