Hi all.

As stated in Steven's email, the CMU juggling club will no longer meet this
semester due to the closure of campus activities. However...
Starting this coming *Thursday*, we will have some "meetings" happening
outside of the official club. This email list will be used to provide
information on where you can find these unofficial meetings.

*Thursday, a meeting will be held on the cut.*
Please!!, *look at the following list if you plan to attend.*

   - Safety first! If you plan to attend these meetings, please respect
   those around you and *stay home* if you are not feeling well.
   - *Please try to clean your hands before and after attending.* The club
   will be using wipes to clean off the equipment, but still. Wash ya hands.
   - Meetings will be held in outdoor spaces only, so check your email if the
   weather's not looking so great.
   - This is a difficult time which we all dealing with differently. Please
   do not touch other members without their permission (as always) and
   *practice* *distancing*. We have the field, so try to spread out:

If you are currently self-isolating and would like support: Feel free to
reachout! Steven has offered to help listen on talk as they said (412
708-3638), as well as CaPs which is still open. I encourage you to find
some sort of support, and if you need us to bring you juggling balls, we
will get you those juggling balls.

<3

-Chai
they/them/theirs