Steven,

Thanks for the message! I will continue to practice at home. Hopefully the
break can force me to throw three balls.

Thank you and take care!

Yang

On Mar 11, 2020, at 9:07 PM, Steven Gailey
<zee...@steelcityclownbrigade.org<mailto:zee...@steelcityclownbrigade.org>>
wrote:

With the our regular hosts away we do not have someone to drag the equipment
out. Adding this to the fact the students are away we are cancelling this
meeting. If anyone would like to help host future meetings please let me know.
The more people we have to set up equipment the more meeting we can hold. The
more meetings we hold the more warriors we can train for the eventual conflict
with the Mimes. And I do not have to tell you the Mimes are out there silently
plotting to take over the world.

Also it is the Ides of March March this Sunday. So please get yourself ready to
warn people about the fact the Ides of March March exists.

SR Gailey
Secretary of the Juggling Club baker of slightly better than average cookies