It is Thursday so someone has to juggle somewhere. So log on after 5PM and we
will be there juggling at:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/549175301

I would also like to remind folks that Thursday the 13th we will have a balloon
class at 7PM. If you want to join us grab some 260 type balloon and a 2 way
balloon pump.

I would also like to let folks know the Officers of the CMU Masters of Flying
Objects are meeting and coming up with a plan to safely meet in public. There
will be new rules and we will need to follow them to meet. We do not want to
become a virus hotspot or help create a virus resistant variant of the Corona
Virus.

If anyone needs a mask The Steel City Clown Brigade is still making them. You
can email me with how big you think your head is and a mailing address.

Well I hope to see you at 5:oo PM

SR Gailey

The Only Clown Seamstress in Pittsburgh