Hello Jugglers,

A few quick official announcements:

   1.

   If any CMU students are interested in holding a position as part of the
   club or helping to manage the club, please reply to
   gbla...@andrew.cmu.edu (aka hold an administrative position and help
   events such as Fluggleburgh).
   2.

   Unfortunately, university protocols are fairly restrictive at the
   moment, and we can’t hold official juggling club meetings with non-CMU
   affiliates, but we’ll update all of you when things change. It’s likely
   that when SLICE updates these rules, they will also send out a campus wide
   announcement.
   3.

   However, the amazing Chief Clown of the Steel City Clown Brigade, Steven
   Gailey, will be sending out occasional emails to host some meetings every
   other Sunday for 4 hours for some juggling ~fun~ stuff, so if you want to
   meet up to juggle, watch out for his emails!

Make sure to juggle throughout the summer to keep your soul full of spirit!

-CMU Masters of Flying Objects