Well it is another possibly wet Sunday and we are heading to Schenley Plaza to
juggle, slack line and various other things. Come on by between 2:oo and 6:oo
PM. We will have a new and exciting mask stand for giving away masks. If you
need an extra face mask or three we will be there. I don't want to over sell it
but we have a rather modest tower of masks. It is impressive in a exceptionally
mundane way.

The masks remind me that we need to be aware the the Corona is getting worse.
So please be mindful of all of the things you were already being mindful of. We
got a new bottle of alcohol to fill up all the little spray bottles to
disinfect the equipment. It is a great time to be alive, especially if you are
vaccinated. I am sorry it is getting really hard being excited about this.
Please come out on the lovely overcastness of Pittsburgh. With things getting
worse we may not be able to meet inside when it gets cold.

You can also visit us in the electronic ether at:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895403741

I am keeping you all in my prayers, especially Owen. I hope to see folks
Sunday. We really miss many of the folk that have not ben here. So please come
on by.

SR Gailey Chief Clown of the Steel City Clown Brigade