Come and join is for Juggling & More from 2:oo to 6:ooPM in front of the
Carnegie Library in Oakland.

BIRTHDAY POTLUCK

There will be a bit of a Potluck for Lara's Birthday at Juggling this week. So
if you can bring something edible to the meeting. If you don't happen to have a
large juggling mold sitting around please still come. I am just throwing this
out there on the off chance you might like to bake or cook something.

RETURN OF CMU JUGGLING

We are also getting ready to go back to CMU for juggling. This will entail
starting an evening meeting on the CMU Campus. So if you have an evening of the
week that is good for you please let me know. You can email me or call at
412708-3638 with your answer. The more people who give their preference the
better. We will continue to meet on Sunday afternoons.

So come out and join us in the waning days of summer as we tell Gravity where
it can get off.

SR Gailey Chief Clown of the Steel City Clown Brigade