It is Thursday so we are going to meet up on the lawn of the Cathedral of
Learning from 5:oo to 7:oo PM. We will be on the part of the lawn closest to
5th and Bigelow. We will have all the juggling fun we usual with snacks and
Buddy the Wonder Dog. So come on by, Buddy needs people to pet him. The weather
will be just about perfect for juggling. So come on out and bring your friends
and neighbors.

As always if you have any questions, you can reach me at 412 708-3638

SR Gailey