Come on our and join us for juggling, slack lining and all kinds of fun. We
will be starting off at 3:30 in front of the Carnegie Library in Oakland this
Sunday. There will be snacks and Buddy the Wonder Dog would like you to pet
him.

As always if there is anything you would like to try please let us know. We
cannot bring everything to every meeting, still, we have lots of neat things.
We will bring them if we know someone wants to use them.

So come on out and join us.

SR Gailey