On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Menno Smits <menno.sm...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Thanks Eric! I've used Reviewboard at a previous job and I'm fairly sure
> that it aligns better with the way the Juju Core team likes to work than
> Github's review features.
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1. Is this what we're supposed to be doing from right now?

Nope.  I'm hopeful that we will switch over to reviewboard in a week
or two.  Until then github is still our review tool.  However, in the
meantime feel free to try out the Reviewboard-oriented workflow as
well. :)

> 2. I'm pretty sure some configuration of the rbt tool is required so that it
> knows how to talk to the Reviewboard server. Is there a config file
> available?

The first time in a repo you run "rbt setup-repo" which generates a
user-agnostic, repo-specific .reviewboardrc file.  I expect that
before long we will commit that file in each of our repos.  Once that
happens, no one will have to do anything special (e.g. run rbt
setup-repo) any longer.

See https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/configuration/

-eric