With the switch to Reviewboard we introduced extra steps to our
workflow (mostly involving rbt).  This in turn made things more
difficult for new/existing contributors.  I've been able to take some
time in the last couple weeks to improve the situation by adding some
integration between github and reviewboard.

As of tonight that integration has reached an initial milestone.  The
barriers to contribution introduced by Reviewboard are essentially
gone.  Furthermore, the automation means the review requests should
stay in sync with the pull requests.  So I'm happy to report that,
unless you are chaining branches (which github PRs don't support
anyway), you shouldn't need to use rbt anymore.

Currently:

* a new PR automatically triggers the creation of a new review request
* the review request has a link back to the pull request
* updates to the PR (i.e. pushes to your branch) automatically trigger
an update to the review request
* closing (discard/merge) a PR automatically triggers closing the
corresponding review request
* re-opening a PR automatically triggers re-opening the corresponding
review request
* a reviewboard user gets created if there wasn't one already

Nearly working:

* after the review request is created, a link to it is added to a pull
request comment

Future work:

* support patch queues/chained branches/etc. (via trigger in PR summary)
* add reviewboard support to the merge bot (check for ship-it before
doing anything)

Will not happen:

* automatically merge PR when given ship-it
* PR comments (including review comments) will not be pushed to the
corresponding review request
* likewise reviewboard comments won't be pushed up to the corresponding PR

I can't promise that the "future" work will happen in the short term,
but I'll post any updates as they come.  Enjoy!

-eric