Amir Sanjar and I have been hard at work on grinding out Hadoop bundles for
mass consumption. To those of you that have never deployed hadoop before,
it can be a long winded process that spans many days when done manually.

We've distilled the process down to dragging and dropping on the GUI, and
12 minutes later you have a Hortonworks Big Data stack ready for you to
plug in your map reduce applications, complete with distributed file
storage, data warehousing, and a powerful and scale-able Map Reduce cluster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9yTWK7Z9Wg&feature=youtu.be

In this 10 minute video, I give a brief introduction to Juju, deploy the
Hortonworks Hadoop/Hive/HDFS bundle, and inspect each of the moving
components briefly showing it's put together.

Thanks!

- Charles