Hi everyone,

Cory, Kevin, Pete and me got together to do some charm reviewing. Here is
the summary:

Oct 13, 2016: Pete, Kevin, Cory, Kostas

   -

   IBM HTTP Server
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1612535
      -

      This new subordinate charm deploys IBM Http Server that is included
      in other products such as IBM WebSphere Application Server.
      -

      We went through the code and tests and spotted a few points that need
      the author's attention. Namely
      -

         style errors
         -

         README inconsistencies
         -

         and testing issues.
         -

      We cannot go on with this charm
      -

   IBM Platform LSF Master
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1578271
      -

      Possibly missing license terms; waiting for confirmation
      -

   IBM Platform LSF Server
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1578273
      -

      Possibly missing license terms; waiting for confirmation
      -

   IBM DB2
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~ibmcharmers/charms/trusty/ibm
      -db2/trunk/+merge/304972
      -

      This alters the way passwords are stored in the db2 charm, and was
      approved and released with cs:trusty/ibm-db2-4 with the following
      interface and layer changes:
      -

         http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ibmcharmers/interface-ibm
         -db2/trunk/revision/7#provides.py

<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ibmcharmers/interface-ibm-db2/trunk/revision/7#provides.py>
         -

         http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ibmcharmers/charms/trusty/layer-ibm
         -db2/trunk/revision/25#reactive/ibm-db2.sh

<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ibmcharmers/charms/trusty/layer-ibm-db2/trunk/revision/25#reactive/ibm-db2.sh>
         -

   IBM Symphony Master
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/15
      -

      The tests are currently failing due to a linter error, and due to
      tests/10-deploy.py not being marked as executable.
      -

      (After those two issues are fixed, the tests will still fail because
      the storage charm requires acceptance of terms -- we can run the tests
      manually in that case.

You can find us on IRC freenode at #juju, for any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Konstantinos