Dear all,

I create a MAAS-JUJU environment with two servers, all services (except MAAS installed on bare metal) are KVM virtual machines. I installed Juju client in a separate virtual machine, then I used it to bootstrap Juju controller on another virtual machine with public IP and everything is working fine.

My question is:

 * Do I need to add machines from Juju GUI before deploying models ?
 * I tried to deploy a simple mariadb with --to option in order to
   specify the n ode name but Juju didn't managed to boot the machine,
   so on MAAS do I need to have node with Ready state with no OS on it ?
 * When I tried only juju deploy mariadb I am getting this:

Machine  State    DNS  Inst id  Series  AZ  Message
2 pending pending trusty failed to start instance (cannot run instances: cannot run instance: No available machine matches constraints: [('agent_name', ['af259ce2-9cb8-460b-8562-dd4223868f95']), ('zone', ['default'])] (resolved to "zone=default")), retrying in 10s (9 more attempts)

So could you please advice me how to have the best approach for this.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
 Wahi