According to https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1650651, juju 2.1 supports using local image if its alias is `juju/series/arch` format.

So following this, I created a local image and gave it an alias of this format, but juju deploy will still download ubuntu-trusty before creating the container.

Below is dump from `lxc image [image-name] info`:

fengxia@local-charmdev:~/workspace/wss$ lxc image info trusty
Fingerprint: 203a6ae7d45cbe5c1411ad3f17b9b2429cb5ddfec69019fa96ce5710c4871504
Size: 365.92MB
Architecture: x86_64
Public: no
Timestamps: