Steven,

I've unpromulgated the charm which I think may give you access to release
it to stable within the ~storage-made-easy namespace.  Can you please try
that again and let me know if it works?  If so, I should be able to
re-promulgate afterward and grant you access again.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Steven Sweeting <ste...@storagemadeeasy.com