From: Cory Johns <cory.jo...@canonical.com>
Date: Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7:17 AM
To: Steven Sweeting <ste...@storagemadeeasy.com>
Cc: juju <juju@lists.ubuntu.com>, Tim Van Steenburgh
<tim.van.steenbu...@canonical.com>
Subject: Re: Submission of sme-1 for charm store

Steven,

Apologies for the difficulties, but we have gotten the permissions all sorted
out.  The charm is now promulgated and can be accessed at
https://jujucharms.com/sme/ or via cs:sme on the command line.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Steven Sweeting <ste...@storagemadeeasy.com>
wrote:

Hi Cory,

Could the problem be that I don’t have write permission for
~storage-made-easy/xenial/sme-0 to disable the “stable” channel?

The grant for sme-1 is returning successfully. In addition to /snap/bin/charm
(v2.2.2) I also tried /usr/bin/charm (v2.1.1-0-ubuntu1)

$ charm show ~storage-made-easy/xenial/sme-1

Storage Made Easy File Fabric for enterprise file sync and share

Name                                    sme

Owner                                  storage-made-easy

Revision                               1

Supported Series             xenial

Tags                                       applications

Subordinate                       false

Promulgated                      false

Home page                         https://storagemadeeasy.com

Bugs url                                https://storagemadeeasy.com/contacts/

Read                                      storage-made-easy, everyone

Write                                     storage-made-easy, charmers, ssweeting

CHANNEL                            CURRENT

beta                                       true

$ charm release ~storage-made-easy/xenial/sme-1 --channel stable

ERROR cannot release charm or bundle: access denied for user "ssweeting"

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Sweeting. Director, Product Management
Storage Made Easy | Twitter: Storage Made Easy | +1 510.213.0965
Email: Steven Sweeting | Blog: blog.storagemadeeasy.com | Skype

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. Access to
this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying and distribution of the information contained
in this e-mail is prohibited. Although this e-mail has been checked for all
known viruses, Vehera LTD cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. We keep personal data
to be able to communicate with you. This can  include your name, email address,
contact number, and may document the nature of any interactions we have had. If
you wish to, unsubscribe from further emails from Storage Made Easy. Please be
aware that unsubscribing may generate a further email acknowledging your
removal. Vehera Limited is a company registered in England. Registered Number:
07079346. The Registered address is Mulgrave Chambers, 26-28 Mulgrave Road,
Sutton, Surrey SM2 6LE.