Hi Hans,

Two additional packages are TaylorSeries (not in METADATA right now) and
> HyperDualNumbers, which I 'derived' from the C code by the authors (see
> below links).

The link where TaylorSeries.jl can be found is
https://github.com/lbenet/TaylorSeries.jl .

It implements handling polynomial expansions (type `Taylor`) of basic
functions in one variable, including differentiation and integration. We
are extending it to more variables (type `TaylorN`), which is not yet in
github. We use extensively automatic differentiation techniques to manage
everything. We plan to make a pull-request to METADATA, but want to have
certain functionality first.

Best,

Luis