I have looked the codes of cumsum and friends. They are still using
old-style slice-based implementation, instead of the new cache friendly
ways (the way we are implementing reduction).

Not sure how quickly these will be resolved. If this is not addressed in 2
- 3 weeks, I may take a shot to reimplement them.

Dahua