Hi people,

Just to let you know that I have installed the new version of Julia (the
one in Github), that has the new implementation of cumsum and the
improvement in performance is absolutely amazing!

By performing @profile for my function using the former version of cumsum
the resulting backtrace was 1921. For the new version of cumsum the
backtrace was 139. One order of magnitude lower!!

Thank you again for your huge effort in making Julia such a dynamic
project! Long life to Julia!

Best,

Charles