Under Windows 7 x64, running image.jl:
~~~
WARNING: ImageMagick utilities not found. Install for more file format
support.
INFO: loaded GLFW 3.0.4 Win32 WGL MinGW DLL from
C:\Users\xxx\.julia\v0.3\GLFW\deps\usr\lib\glfw3
ERROR: error compiling __Texture#30__: error compiling imread: error
compiling imread: error compiling MagickWand: could not load module : The
specified module could not be found.
while loading C:\Users\xxx\.julia\v0.3\GLPlot\example\image.jl, in
expression starting on line 30
~~~

I tried to download ImageMagick
from:
http://www.imagemagick.org/download/binaries/ImageMagick-6.8.9-6-Q16-x64-dll.exe
Now I get
~~~
INFO: loaded GLFW 3.0.4 Win32 WGL MinGW DLL from
C:\Users\xxx\.julia\v0.3\GLFW\deps\usr\lib\glfw3
ERROR: opening file screenshot.png: No such file or directory in
systemerror at error.jl:39