Hi Mike,

Tried it a couple of times, but run into below error, in REPL.

Regards,
Rob J. Goedman
goed...@mac.com

julia> Pkg.add("Blink")
INFO: Upgrading Blink: v0.1.2 => v0.1.3
INFO: Building Blink
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  100k  100  100k    0     0   280k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  280k
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 35.8M  100 35.8M    0     0  3217k      0  0:00:11  0:00:11 --:--:-- 4128k
=========================================================[ ERROR: Blink
]=========================================================

x not defined
while loading /Users/rob/.julia/v0.3/Blink/deps/build.jl, in expression
starting on line 13

==================================================================================================================================

=========================================================[ BUILD ERRORS
]=========================================================

WARNING: Blink had build errors.

 - packages with build errors remain installed in /Users/rob/.julia/v0.3
 - build the package(s) and all dependencies with `Pkg.build("Blink")`
 - build a single package by running its `deps/build.jl` script

==================================================================================================================================
INFO: Package database updated

julia> versioninfo()
Julia Version 0.3.4
Commit 3392026* (2014-12-26 10:42 UTC)
Platform Info:
  System: Darwin (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0)
  CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz
  WORD_SIZE: 64
  BLAS: libopenblas (USE64BITINT DYNAMIC_ARCH NO_AFFINITY Sandybridge)
  LAPACK: libopenblas
  LIBM: libopenlibm
  LLVM: libLLVM-3.3

julia>