It's not clear to me which version you are using?  Depending on the
version, It is referred
to in the URL you linked...

I'll just cut to the chase use 0.4 and julia_config.jl as described in the
doc, create a
Makefile just cut-and-paste the example, and augment with your source.  All
but
one of your errors is a result of the wrong compile/link flags.

The last error is that main() is either not being compiled or linked,
that's just straight-up
C programming, and has nothing to do with Julia.

As far as eclipse goes, I'm confident it's possible, I can't imagine
eclipse not supporting
compilation using Makefiles, but even if it doesn't you can still automate
things, but just
get something working first and you can embellish later.

TL;DR

0.4,  julia_config, cut-paste Makefile, add your source, done