Yes, but I think that window will rapidly be shutting for Julia.

It is becoming a victim of it's own success, so many people are seeing the
advantages of Julia, even now, while there
are still a few warts (which hopefully will get addressed quickly during
ArrayMegeddon in 0.5).

This has already caused some friction even inside of Julia, where the
advantages of 0.4 (even in a somewhat unstable state
[rapidly being fixed also]), drive people to use it instead of the stable
0.3 release.