Hi DNF,

In below versioninfo’s only libopenblas appears different. You installed using
brew. The first thing I would try is to execute the steps under Common Issues
listed on https://github.com/staticfloat/homebrew-julia
<https://github.com/staticfloat/homebrew-julia>. A bit further down on that
site there is also some additional openblas related info.

Rob