So yes thats basically what I want to achieve. Getting Julia Pkg running on
cygwin which apparently needs Git. Do you have another possibility of
getting Julia running via cygwin?
I tried the generic Linux binaries but this doesnt work somehow? I actually
just copied it and tried to run it via ./Julia in the folder where it is,
or do I need to do some other stuff first?
At least with the source of Julia and then making it i so far got Julia
running on cygwin... Just the Pkg shell out doesnt seem to work and gives
me the upper error...
For what file in specific should I look for in order to be sure that Git
should be there?