Last time I tried this (~October), there were still issues with using LLVM
as a shared library, and with building LLDB using the recommended win32
thread model toolchain. See comments here:
https://github.com/Keno/Cxx.jl/issues/62#issuecomment-88979566

If you have gotten through the LLDB build then maybe that no longer applies.

and indeed, I have no ScopeInfo.h arround

https://github.com/Keno/Cxx.jl/issues/207#issuecomment-169043432