This is not Julia-specific, but the ReproZip tool is really cool:

https://vida-nyu.github.io/reprozip/

You record running your program on a Linux system and it monitors all of
the system calls that your programs make and then zips up all of the
required files – including shared libraries, etc. – so that they can be
unzipped in a virtual machine and the whole thing can be replayed. Kind of
genius, imo.