This is very cool! RE the path, perhaps it could make sense for Jude to
check for the `julia-client.juliaPath` before defaulting to `julia`? I'm
also hoping that julia-client can expose some kind of API eventually so
that people can build whatever custom interactions they want.

Autocomplete in the console is definitely an issue, but there's actually a
set of PRs to Atom and autocomplete-plus that will help us fix this. In
future, there's no reason not to expect both julia-client and Jude
autocompletions to be available there.