I have experienced by the same problem last two months, and finally figured
out the solution.
When you log in not as a root user, you can't install libraries like hdf5
or c-blosc with apt-get or yum. To install these libs, you should download
them from  https://www.hdfgroup.org/downloads/index.html and
https://github.com/Blosc/c-blosc, and then put them to the cluster server,
conventionally do " ./configure &  make & make
install " procedure, and add the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in .bashrc.

When you are beyond the firewall, you might have to check whether  you have
access to github, maybe you need http: instead of https: as the address
prefix.

在 2016年3月28日星期一 UTC+8上午10:42:45,jda写道: