Hi,

I'm trying to use PyPlot in a Jupyter notebook (Julia 0.4.5). I have some
type definitions and I have some functions that overload functions from
Base (i.e I define the + operator on my new types). When I try to call a
plotting function after these definitions, I just get something like

PyObject <mpl_toolkits.mplot3d.art3d.Poly3DCollection object at 0x306c7f250>

with no plot displayed.
If I declare "using PyPlot" after my type definitions, I get lots of
warnings like:

Method definition remotecall(Function, Main.Base.LocalProcess, Any...) in
module Compat at /Users/.julia/v0.4/Compat/src/Compat.jl:822 overwritten in
module Compat at /Users/.julia/v0.4/Compat/src/Compat.jl:822.

So I guess my type definitions and overload functions are interfering with
PyPlot. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,