Hi, this looks great. Two comments from playing around a little bit.

1) PkgSearch.lookup fails if any of the arguments contain a space. In
general maybe add to the documentation some notes about whitespace, case
sensitivity, etc.?
2) The search seems to get confused between package names and the
corresponding github respository name, which often differ by a .jl at the
end. For example, JuMP is one of the most used Julia packages, you can find
it on pkg.julialang.org, etc. But PkgSearch.details("JuMP") will give an
error. PkgSearch.details("JuMP.jl") gives the readme and associated info
from the correct git repo except labels the package unofficial.

Let me know if you want me to open issues on github, etc. Great work
overall!