Hi, thanks very much for the feedback, much appreciated.

1. good point, haven't considered that as package names don't have spaces.
But nonetheless, a search with spaces should definitely be all right.
I fixed the issue and pushed on GitHub - it now considers whitespace as a
keyword separator. So lookup("foo bar") is now equivalent to lookup("foo",
"bar") or lookup("     foo ", "bar "), etc.

The search is not case sensitive which I think makes sense and it's
probably what's expected from a user's perspective?

2. thanks for pointing that out, indeed, the GitHub search data was
overwriting the data about the official packages. I fixed it.

julia> PkgSearch.lookup("jump")
JuMP
Official package
git://github.com/JuliaOpt/JuMP.jl.git
     JuMP
    ≡≡≡≡≡≡

     Julia for Mathematical Programming

  JuMP is a domain-specific modeling language for **[mathematical
programming

Cheers!

sâmbătă, 4 iunie 2016, 14:07:59 UTC+2, Evan Fields a scris: