rc1+1 on the release-0.5 branch has the bug fixed, and may be more useful
to test against:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/julianightlies/bin/linux/arm/0.5/julia-0.5.0-acfd04c18b-linuxarm.tar.gz
https://s3.amazonaws.com/julianightlies/bin/linux/x64/0.5/julia-0.5.0-acfd04c18b-linux64.tar.gz
https://s3.amazonaws.com/julianightlies/bin/linux/x86/0.5/julia-0.5.0-acfd04c18b-linux32.tar.gz
https://s3.amazonaws.com/julianightlies/bin/osx/x64/0.5/julia-0.5.0-acfd04c18b-osx.dmg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/julianightlies/bin/winnt/x64/0.5/julia-0.5.0-acfd04c18b-win64.exe
https://s3.amazonaws.com/julianightlies/bin/winnt/x86/0.5/julia-0.5.0-acfd04c18b-win32.exe

(these links will stop working in about a month since julianightlies
doesn't keep files around forever, but consider this an early preview
between rc1 and rc2)