Wou, that s some hi skill coding. It takes my a while(don't understand) to
understand it. I got the basics,but I still have couple of questions:

1. what is fn? There is function proc = fn(sock). What it doses with that
proc value?
2. senddata function should have s1conn = connect(port) or ?
3. Why there is while loop in senddata?

I will try it out today and let you know if it works for me. But for now it
look good and beautiful ^^