Wou, that s some hi skill coding. It takes my a while(don't understand) to
understand it. I got the basics,but I still have couple of questions:

1. what is fn? There is function proc = fn(sock). What it doses with that
proc value?
2. senddata function should have s1conn = connect(port) or ?
3. Why there is while loop in senddata?

I will try it out today and let you know if it works for me. But for now it
look good and beautiful ^^

One main problem is how to shut down the server, if there is no break or
close command? If I try to stop Julia in Atom, the console says Julia has
stom, but atom is sitll running the program. Only option is close Atom and
restart it. Any good solutions for this?