>What I'm after is something simple as for exemple what ArrayFire.jl

If ArrayFire is the kind of simplicity you want and if you don't need more
than that, ArrayFire is your best bet right now!
It should be relatively stable. Make sure that you installed the
dependencies correctly and if it still doesn't pass please open a Github
issue.

Another option is CUDAnative.jl <https://github.com/JuliaGPU/CUDAnative.jl>
which
lets you run a subset of Julia code on an NVIDIA gpu.
Sadly, it's not that simple to use yet. You need to build a special Julia
version, set things up correctly and you will still frequently hit bugs
with opaque errors.

I'm currently working on a GPUArray prototype, which makes using
CUDAnative.jl <https://github.com/JuliaGPU/CUDAnative.jl> easier and has a
fallback if you're not on NVIDIA hardware/ not building your own Julia
version.
But that's still in the early prototype phase.