From: Waldir Pimenta <waldir.pime...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:58 AM
Subject: Re: [julia-users] Re: Julia-i18n logo proposal
To: julia-users <julia-users@googlegroups.com>

That's an interesting idea. And Arabic tends to be associated with the color
green (well, Islam moreso, but the correlation is pretty high nevertheless), so
we'd also get a nice pairing of character-color as with the Chinese one :)
Looking forward to hear what other folks think.

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 5:49:06 AM UTC+1, David P. Sanders wrote:Or just
remove the J and put the three characters from the other scripts?