Thanks for all the feedback! I think it's fair to say most people are
pending towards Arabic characters in the top circle. I am considering
keeping the consonant-vowel pair جو
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D8%AC%D9%88> there, since the Indic जू
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%82> is ja+u as well, and
the Chinese 朱 <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E6%9C%B1> also includes the
"u" sound -- so this would retain the symmetry. I'll post the updated
proposal soon.