Hi, everyone,

I'm trying to save to a single file from multiple worker processes, but
don't know of a nice way to coordinate this.  When I don't coordinate,
saving works fine much of the time.  But I sometimes get errors with
reading/writing of files, which I'm assuming is happening because multiple
processes are trying to use the same file simultaneously.

I tried to coordinate this with a queue/channel of `Condition`s managed by
a task running in process 1, but this isn't working for me.  I've tried to
simiplify this to track down the problem.  At least part of the issue seems
to be writing to the channel from process 2.  Specifically, when I `put!`
something onto a channel (or `push!` onto an array) from process 2, the
channel/array is still empty back on process 1.  I feel like I'm missing
something simple.  Is there an easier way to go about coordinating multiple
processes that are trying to access the same file?  If not, does anyone
have any tips?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Cheers,
---Zachary