AB

Using "core2" is a fallback that will work on very old machines. In your
case -- if this happens to be a more modern, uniform HPC system -- you
might want to use a different architecture. For example, if you're building
on the compute nodes, and never run on the front end, then the default
should already work for you. Otherwise, choosing "knl" as architecture
should also work (and would also make it impossible to run on the front
end).

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnet...@gmail.com>